Open Position: Product Line Manager - CO
Fit for Life is an industry leading organization providing a broad selection of fitness, health, and wellness product under the brands of SPRI, Fila and C9 to retail stores and online.
Product Line Manager
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Description: As a member of the product team, this position is responsible for developing and executing Fit for Life’s product line strategy to support the achievement of the company’s business and brand objectives. This role, reporting to the Director of Product Management, will drive the product line in accordance with the brand vision through market and trend observation, data analysis, and relationships with key retailers
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for all facets of global line planning including managing and executing seasonal line to drive revenue, profitability, productivity, margin targets and channel segmentation
- Work with management to develop long term product direction and sales strategies for the company.
- Manage the development cycle for new products, from conceptualization to product launch. Carry out research to determine customer needs and expectations in order to develop new products.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitors to make sure products stay competitive.
- Provide marketing information for promoting products, and assist with the development of the marketing strategy.
- Process and calendar management
- Development of seasonal product briefs
- Support management of product lifecycles from cradle to grave including management of data
- Complete style/SKU productivity analysis to determine the appropriate investment in SKUs
- Product and Sales Data Management
- Sku set-up and product flow timelines
- Sample management and pre-line coordination
- The position will operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment and requires a professional candidate that can adapt with the needs and goals of the team. To be successful, the candidate will be a flexible self-starter who is energetic, highly motivated, and can work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills
- Focus on problem solving
- Must be able to work well with a team
- Strong competency Microsoft office, particularly Excel and Power Point
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required in business, marketing and communications
- 5+ years experience in product line management, product marketing, or development in a CPG company; preferably in fitness or sports equipment
- Strong written and oral communication, including large group and retail presentations
- Solid planning and time management skills delivery to deadlines
As an integral member of the fitness industry, we expect Fit for Life employees to share our passion for fitness and living healthy.
To foster our environment, we provide:
- A comprehensive and cost-effective health & welfare package that includes massages and is designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families
- Time-off benefits to promote a healthy lifestyle
- A competitive compensation and rewards program
- Onsite employee gym, yoga, and fitness classes
- Onsite organic, gourmet café
Please send inquires to Katie Pasch.