Classic Balance Ball® Chair
Get fit while you sit! Ergonomic support for a healthier back!
Gaiam's Balance Ball Chair continues to be a favorite for many customers. It's revolutionary in that it offers health and fitness benefits while you sit at home or the office. The patented design combines comfort and ergonomic back support, all at an affordable price. The Balance Ball Chair was developed as an effective tool for strengthening core muscles and improving spinal alignment. Removable 52cm Balance Ball can be used for exercises on or off the chair. Easy assembly required. Available in classic charcoal with a black base. Taiwan.
Balance Ball Chair Benefits:
- The balance ball chair provides core strengthening, comfort and ergonomic back support
- Helps to improve spinal alignment and reduce nerve compression
- Designed for heights of 5’-5’11" and weights up to 300 lbs.
- Uses professional-grade anti-burst exercise ball
- Includes desktop workout guide to provide an effective low-impact workout and stretching routine
- Stable, yet lightweight base is made from molded PVC
- Balance Ball (included) is made from vinyl with no latex content
- Rolling, lockable caster wheels
- Easy, 1-tool assembly
- Measures 22"W x 31"H x 22"D; 13 lbs
Balance Ball Chair Set Includes:
- A 52cm (21.7") Balance Ball, removable for exercise on its own.
- A support bar.
- Easy-glide, lockable, caster wheels.
- An air pump.
- Desktop exercise guide to get you moving.
The BalanceBall Chair is not designed to fit persons 6' tall and taller or 4' 11" and shorter.
Chair Dimensions: 22"W x 31"H x 22"D; 13 lbs.
The height of the back of the chair is 2 feet tall.
The base measures 20" wide from one side of the wheels to the other.
When exercise ball is inflated and on the chair, seat height is about 23".
The ball alone will measure between 48cm and 52cm depending on the amount of air.
The base of the chair is 6" off the ground.
Designed for people 5'0" to 5'11" tall. Not designed to fit people 6'0" or taller, or 4'11" or shorter.
Weight limit: 300 lbs.
For optimal performance, it may be necessary to re-inflate your new Balance Ball once or twice after the initial inflation. Once your chair is assembled and the Balance Ball is inflated, re-check the ball size the next day. If necessary, add additional air and check once more the following day. Your new Balance Ball may need a day or two to "stretch" to its final size (which should then fit perfectly in the base).
If you need other replacement parts for your Balance Ball Chair, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org Ships via Fed Ex Ground. Express Delivery not available.
Here are a few resources to help you get the most out of your exercise ball:
- Stability Training Tools for Fitness
- How to Do Ab Crunches on a Ball
- Free 8-Minute Fitness Ball Workout Video
- Balance Ball Therapy: 4 Exercises for Back and Knee Problems
- 3 Great Ways to Tone Your Butt and Thighs on the Ball
- Balance Ball, Exercise Ball & Stability Ball FAQs
See our complete selection of fitness products, including yoga balls and balance ball fitness workouts.