Open Position: Operations Coordinator - NY
Fit for Life is an industry leading organization providing a broad selection of fitness, health, and wellness product under the brands of Gaiam, SPRI, Fila and C9 to retail stores and online.
Location: New York, NY
Description: Fit for Life manages such brands as Gaiam, SPRI, C9 and FILA and is currently looking for a full-time Operations Coordinator for both our existing and prospective commercial fitness and hospitality accounts. The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Vice President of Operations in helping to maintain efficiencies within the organization from receipt of orders to customer fulfillment. The role will help track new projects, work with the distributions center to maintain standards and work with various departments internally and externally.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Enter, expedite, track and monitor orders to make sure we are meeting customer’s expectations
- Review orders for accuracy
- Consistently communicate with vendors; following up on open questions
- Regularly produce and assist in running reports to help manage and track the business
- 5+ years experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Must be able to work in a high-volume sales environment, handle multiple projects and prioritize tasks
- The position will operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment and requires a professional candidate that can adapt with the needs and goals of the team. To be successful, the candidate will be a flexible self-starter who is energetic, highly motivated, and can work under pressure.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a professional manner and within deadlines
- Must have solid interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written abilities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
As an integral member of the fitness industry, we expect Fit for Life employees to share our passion for fitness and living healthy healthier.
To foster our environment, we provide:
- A comprehensive and cost-effective health & welfare package that includes massages and is designed to meet the needs of our employees and their families
- Time-off benefits to promote a healthy lifestyle
- A competitive compensation and rewards program
- Onsite employee gym, yoga and fitness classes
Please send inquires to Katie Pasch (email@example.com)