Fall in love with a variety of Weleda's beauty oils with the Body Oil & Skin Food set. Each beauty oil has a unique scent and oil blend that can provide ultimate hydration for the skin and hair, or be added to a luxurious bath. The two specialty oils enhance massage and relieve muscle tension. And the travel size Skin food, hydrates and nourishes dry winter skin on-the-go. Made from natural ingredients and sustainable practices, what's not to love?
- Birch Cellulite Oil, 0.34 fl oz
- Arnica Massage Oil, 0.34 fl oz
- Lavender Relaxing Body Oil, 0.34 fl oz
- Wild Rose Body Oil, 0.34 fl oz
- Sea Buckthorn Body Oil, 0.34 fl oz
- Skin Food, 0.34 fl oz
- Oils: Flower and plant extracts, oil blends and more.
- Skin Food: beeswax and oils, calendula, chamomile, viola tricolor and more.
How to use:
- Birch Cellulite Oil: Apply morning and night in a gentle circular massage. After 4 weeks, use once per day. Add a brush massage for an enhanced experience.
- Arnica Massage Oil: Massage into skin, working through muscle tension.
- Lavender, Sea Buckthorn, and Wild Rose Body - - Oils: For skin, massage into damp skin after a shower or bath. For hair, add a few drops on wet or dry hair to add fragrance and moisture. For indulgence, mix two pumps with a half cup of milk and add to bath water.
- Skin Food: Use generously as needed, avoiding broken skin.
Dermatologically tested and free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants or raw materials derived from mineral oils. Cruelty-free.