Yoga Starter Collection
Three inspiring DVDs to jumpstart your yoga practice
- Easy-to-follow beginner yoga practices
- Boosts your energy
- Helps you incorporate yoga into your daily life
- Unites your breath with your movements
Ashtanga Yoga for Beginners DVD:
Guides beginners with detailed, step-by-step instruction and demonstration. The pace is non-intimidating and allows you to truly realize the full power of yoga. You'll soon feel how high-energy Ashtanga yoga can help you burn calories and sculpt lean muscle. Total run time: 100 minutes.
- Features Sun Salutations, standing forward bends, and side angle bends
- Improves your balance and focus
- Teaches you to unite your breath and movement
Vinyasa Flow Yoga DVD:
Instructed by Seane Corn, this practice will help you reconnect to your personal sense of spirit and strengthen your mind, heart, and body. Filmed live to capture the intimacy and detail of one-to-one instruction. Total run time: 60 minutes.
- Full practice guided with or without verbal instruction
- Interview with Seane Corn, known for her refreshingly honest take on yoga, spirituality and life
- Helps you develop a sense of connectedness between your mind and body
AM & PM Yoga for Beginners DVD:
The perfect beginner DVD for those new to the yoga practice. In AM Yoga, internationally acclaimed yoga instructor Rodney Yee leads a series of gentle yoga poses at sunrise on the shores of Maui to awaken your body and energize your mind. In PM Yoga, renowned yoga teacher Patricia Walden leads an inspiring evening workout in Death Valley National Park to transition from the business of the day to a peaceful evening. Recommended props: yoga mat, block and strap. Total run time: 100 minutes.
- Perfect for beginners
- Two complete 20-minute yoga programs
- BONUS: How to Use Props/Active Yoga mini workout