Yoga Starter Collection
Three inspiring DVDs to jumpstart your yoga practice
Ashtanga Yoga for Beginners DVD Features:
- More active than Ashtanga Yoga Introductory Poses DVD and deepens the benefits with the next sequence of postures, the standing series
- Sun salutation A and B to set the rhythm of movement and breath
- Standing forward bends to lengthen the spine and connect with the breath
- Side angle bends to achieve balance and expand energy flow
- 100 minutes
Vinyasa Flow Yoga DVD features:
- Full practice guided with or without verbal instruction
- Interview with Seane Corn, known for her refreshingly honest take on yoga, spirituality and life
- 60 minutes
AM & PM Yoga for Beginners DVD Features:
- Two complete 20-minute yoga programs
- Bonus: How to Use Props/Active Yoga mini workout
- Interviews with Rodney Yee and Patricia Walden
- 100 minutes
Expert guidance to start a new yoga practice. Includes Nicki Doane’s Ashtanga Yoga for Beginners (100 min.), Seane Corn’s Vinyasa Flow Yoga (60 min.) and Rodney Yee and Patricia Walden’s AM & PM Yoga for Beginners (100 min). USA.
Ashtanga Yoga for Beginners DVD:
Ashtanga Yoga for Beginners guides beginners to yoga with detailed, step-by-step instruction and demonstration. The pace is non-intimidating and it allows you to truly realize the full power of yoga. You'll soon feel how high-energy Ashtanga yoga can help you burn calories and sculpt lean, sexy muscle. Filmed amid the stunning beauty of yoga intructor,Nicki Doane’s native Hawaii, Ashtanga Yoga for Beginners includes a lot of bonus DVD content: a quick-reference pose guide program segment, fold-out pose guide poster with full-color photos and positioning details, BONUS advanced Ashtanga video demonstration session, and an exclusive interview with Nicki Doane. 100 minutes.
Vinyasa Flow Yoga DVD:
Instructed by Seane Corn, the Vinyasa Flow Yoga DVD will help you to reconnect to your personal sense of spirit and strengthen your mind and heart, as well as your body. Filmed live to capture the intimacy and detail of one-to-one instruction, Vinyasa Flow Yoga is an exhilarating experience for anyone who seeks more than a physical yoga practice. 60 minutes.
AM & PM Yoga for Beginners DVD:
Gaiam's AM & PM Yoga for Beginners DVD is the perfect starting DVD for those new to the yoga practice. In AM Yoga, internationally acclaimed yoga instructor Rodney Yee leads a series of gentle yoga poses at sunrise on the shores of Maui to awaken your body and energize your mind. In PM Yoga, renowned yoga teacher Patricia Walden leads an inspiring evening workout in Death Valley National Park to transition from the business of the day to a peaceful evening. Practicing just a few minutes a day can bring a lifetime's work of benefits for better health and well-being. Recommended props: yoga mat, block and strap. 100 minutes.