Gaiam Sol Suddha Eco Yoga Mat (4mm)
- Made from eco-friendly TPE, which is 100% recyclable & biodegradable
- Unique closed-cell structure blocks moisture, germs and odors from absorbing into the mat
- Slip-resistant, requiring no break-in time
- Part of the Gaiam Sol line of professional-quality mats
- Made exclusively by Gaiam
Our Suddha Eco Yoga Mat (pronounced soo-dah) comes from Sanskrit for purity and is perfect for the yogi who is equally passionate about planet and practice. It’s made from TPE, a material that is 100% recyclable and biodegradable. TPE also has a unique closed-cell structure, locking out moisture, odor and germs.
The Suddha Eco mat is part of our Gaiam Sol line, developed for the technical demands of advanced yoga practitioners and professionals. 100% recyclable and biodegradable TPE. Lavender and gray. 68"L x 24"W x 4mm. Taiwan.
Spot clean with Gaiam’s Yoga Mat Wash or damp cloth with cold water and mild detergent. Dry flat. The mat may fade and become brittle and unusable if exposed to the sun for extended periods of time. We recommend storing your mat in a mat bag when not in use. 68"L x 24"W x 4mm