Yogacise with Power Cords and DVD
New & improved 3-in-1 prop plus DVD
This three-in-one prop can be used for headstand, as an off-the-floor meditation seat and as a portable weight-training bench for dips, push-ups and barbell/dumbbell sets. It comes with two adjustable tension straps for resistance training. Ample padding supports headstand without vertebrae or disk compression; sturdy handles help you maintain balance. 16" shoulder span; supports up to 250 lbs. 28"L x 21"W x 15"H; 19 lbs. China.
Yogacise with Power Cords and DVD Features:
- Simple, versatile prop that increase flexibility; strengthens and tones muscle.
- Use as a headstand bench to relieve vertebrae and disk compression; increase blood flow
- Relax in a variety of off-the-floor yoga and meditation positions
- Adjustable tension straps with handles attach in two locations for endless combinations of resistance training
- Lightweight, portable; folds for easy storage
- Includes instructional manual and DVD
Please note: Due to the size of this item, a delivery surcharge of $10 will be added to the order for standard delivery.
Due to the size of this item, a delivery surcharge of $10 will be added to the order for standard delivery. Gift wrap not available. 16" shoulder span; supports up to 250 lbs. 28"L x 21"W x 15"H; 19 lbs.
- The Hybrid Workout: Results Get More Satisfying
- Workout Rut? Variety Boosts Results
- How to Lose Weight with Yoga
"Gaiam's Yogacise has really helped with rehab from neck surgery. It provides excellent support, allowing me to relax and strengthen my shoulders, decompress my spine safely and strengthen my core." - Jerry, Gaiam Customer Relations
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The yoga lift itself is 19"W x 25"L x 16"H.
I hope this helps!
We have recently moved and cannot find the pins that hold this apparatus in position. We purchased it a long time ago, before there was a DVD. Is it possible to purchase new pins? (honestly, I don't know if that is even the correct term, the the part that fits through the holes to secure the position of the platform where the shoulders touch. thank you