Trudie Styler's Warrior Yoga® DVD
Warrior Yoga ®DVD Benefits:
- Get 2 total body-strengthening workouts on one DVD
- Choose from 45-minute full-length or 25-minute express program options
- Features yoga, ballet and Pilates-based exercises
- Feel fully present, centered and invigorated
- Combines fitness, aesthetics and artistry
- Enhances the spirit and wellbeing
- Improves tone and flexibility
Warrior Yoga® DVD Bonus Material:
Includes a tour of Il Palagio's kitchen and gardens. More than 70% of the food at Il Palagio comes from the estate itself, including products that are sold to the public, such as honey, olive oil, fruit, vegetables, Tuscan salami and, soon, wine. Additionally, there is a behind-the-scenes look at how Il Palagio uses the surrounding land to create a self-sustaining and eco-friendly house that runs on bio fuels. And lastly, a lifestyle piece about organic wine production, the conversion of estate lands into biodynamic vineyards, and the story behind Sister Moon, the couple's organic wine label.
Other DVD bonus material includes:
- Growing Energy – a lifestyle piece featuring Trudie Styler and Sting discussing how they use the Il Palagio land to create an environmentally friendly home.
- A calming meditation sequence.
- Interviews with Styler, Sting and celebrity fitness trainer James D’Silva.
Gaiam proudly presents Trudie Styler’s Warrior Yoga® DVD . A complementary yoga mix of cardiovascular conditioning, strength training and flexibility in a vigorous yoga exercise experience. Warrior Yoga DVD was created for all yoga levels by Styler with celebrity fitness guru James D’Silva. Features songs from Sting’s #1 classical album Songs from the Labyrinth, including "Fields of Gold" and "Message in a Bottle." 70 minutes. USA.
Also available: Trudie Styler DVD set featuring six Trudie Styler titles at a special low price!
Trudie Styler Resources:
- Trudie Styler and Sting Interview
- Six minutue chair workout from Trudie Styler's Weight Loss Yoga DVD
Trudie Styler is an actress, film producer, director, human rights activist, environmentalist and organic farmer. Trudie’s charitable works for human rights and the environment have been recognized by many award-giving bodies, and through her work she is committed to working to improve the lives of impoverished and exploited children all over the world. In 1990, Trudie and Sting moved to Lake House in the English countryside and, determined to raise their children on a fresh and healthy diet, set about converting the 200 acres of farmland to organic status.
James D’Silva was born and raised in Goa, India, before moving to England to continue his training in classical and contemporary dance. Ten years ago he opened up his own Pilates studio in London – Bombay Gymkhana – and from this base his reputation has become well-established among his many devoted and celebrated clients. James teaches his own personally devised workouts, which incorporate Pilates, yoga and dance. Using a multifunctional workout machine he created, James specializes in exercise regimes that increase flexibility, strengthen and tone muscles and improve structural fitness.