Yoga Challenge Collection
Burn calories and sculpt your body fast
- Challenging yoga practices to help you get in shape
- Builds endurance and improves your focus
- Improves strength and boosts your metabolism
Yoga Conditioning for Athletes DVD:
Athletes can benefit from yoga to strengthen breath, increase flexibility and build functional muscle that will help them excel over other athletes. Designed specifically for athletes interested in using yoga to cross-train. This yoga program also builds endurance, improves focus and strengthens key muscles used in many sports, from golf to football. Suggested props: mat, brick, strap, chair and blanket. Total run time: 60 minutes.
- Designed specifically for athletic training
- Strengthens breath, increase flexibility and build muscle
- Builds endurance and improve focus
Power Yoga Total Body DVD:
Build strength, stamina and endurance for everything in your life. Yoga expert Rodney Yee guides you through a challenging yoga sequence that creates detoxifying heat in your body and helps you build inner and outer strength. Total run time: 75 minutes. Please note: this is one of our most strenuous DVDs as it offers a continuous hour-long practice with no divided segments. Beginners may want to start with only part of the program at first.
- One of our most challenging yoga DVDs
- Builds strength, stamina and endurance
- Creates detoxifying heat
Yoga Burn DVD:
Speed up your metabolism by slowing your yoga practice down. Deliver deep, immediate results. Build a sculpted physique and greater mental focus. This yoga workout combines continual transition between essential yoga moves with resistance reps. The resulting burn shapes lean muscle and boosts metabolism faster and challenges your mind more than other yoga programs, expanding your limits in both your practice and your life. Intermediate/advanced. Suggested props: yoga mat. Total run time: 60 minutes.
- Speeds up your metabolism
- Helps you build a sculpted body and increase mental focus
- Uses continual transition between yoga moves