Whole Home Humidifier
Treats up to 1700 square feet
Relieve dry skin, chapped lips and other symptoms of unhealthy dry air without maintaining a humidifier in every room. The Whole Home Humidifier produces 8-gallons of cool mist per day to humidify up to 1700 sq. ft. of space. The space-saving design hides an easy-fill water tank with indicator light; programmable digital controls that adjust in 5% increments between 30-90% relative humidity; a humidistat for automatic output control; and a special mineral-filtering wick for clean mist production. Choose day speed or quiet night speed and enjoy properly moisturized air throughout your home. Wicks last 2-3 months. 18"H x 12"W x 21"D; 17 lbs. USA.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
growth. Ordinary household bleach is a good disinfectant and can be used to wipe out
the humidifier base and bottle/reservoir after cleaning. We recommend cleaning your
humidifier at least once every two weeks to maintain optimum environmental conditions
for your home.
We also recommend using the vendors Bacteriostat Treatment each time you refill
your humidifier to eliminate bacterial growth. Add bacteriostat according to the
instructions on the bottle. Purchasing information will be included with unit. Or it can be purchased locally from most hardware stores.
1) Turn off unit completely counterclockwise and unplug from outlet.
2) Lift out the power pack.
3) Roll or carry the base to cleaning basin. Lift wick from the base allowing the water to
drain. Remove float assembly. Rinse wick under fresh water only. Do not use soap,
detergent, or any other cleaners on the wick. Leave in sink to drain.
4) Empty any residual water from the reservoir. Fill reservoir ½ full of water and add 8
oz. (1 cup) of white vinegar. Let stand 20 minutes. Then pour out the solution.
5) Dampen a soft cloth with white vinegar and wipe out reservoir to remove scale. Rinse
the reservoir thoroughly with fresh water to remove scale and cleaning solution before
DISINFECTING UNIT (Do this monthly or as you fill it's needed)
6) Fill the reservoir ½ full with water and add 1 teaspoon of bleach. Wet all surfaces on
cabinet. Let solution stay for 20 minutes, then rinse with water until bleach smell is
gone. Dry with clean cloth. The outside of the unit may be wiped down with a soft
cloth dampened with fresh water.
7) Refill unit and re-assemble per ASSEMBLY instructions.
1) Clean unit as outlined in Care & Maintenance section.
2) Discard used wick and any water in the reservoir or bottle and allow to dry thoroughly
before storage. Do not store with water inside reservoir or bottle.
3) Do not store unit in an attic or other high-temperature area.
4) Install new filter at beginning of season.