Organic Walk in the Park Flannel Bedding
Nature-inspired organic cotton ensemble with autumn leaf print
Bring the wonder of autumn into your bedroom with our beautiful nature-inspired Organic Walk in the Park Flannel Bedding. Reminiscent of cooler days under a golden-brown symphony of falling leaves. Linger just a little longer in our warm and cozy, breathable 100% cotton flannel. Made with low eco-impact dyes that are gentler on the planet. Machine wash. Germany.
Walk in the Park Flannel Flat Sheet Features:
- 100% cotton flannel
- Eco-Tex certified
- Finished without harsh chemical softeners or chlorine
- Created with low eco-impact dyes
- Made exclusively by Gaiam
Wash before first use.
Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Wash dark colors separately. Do not bleach.
Tumble dry low, remove from dryer promptly.
The Eco-Tex Standard 100 is the world's leading human ecology product label for textiles that have been tested for hazardous substance content. Textiles carrying this product label have been tested and approved for certification by internationally renowned textile institutes.
This product has been successfully screened for:
- Banned carcinogenic dyes
- Allergenic dyes
- Extractable heavy metals
- Flame retardants
- Chlorinated aromatic compounds (pollute the environment and harmful to health)
- Loose dye / color
- Volatile organics
- Phthalates (plasticizers)
- Organo-tin compounds (with at least one bond between the atoms of tin and carbon)
Textiles with the "Confidence in Textiles" trade mark:
- Do not contain allergenic or carcinogenic dyes
- Do not contain pesticides and chlorinated phenols
- Have been tested for the release of heavy metals under artificial perspiration conditions
- Are free from formaldehyde or contain trace amounts significantly lower than the required legal limits
- Have a skin-friendly pH
- Are free from chloro-organic carriers
- Are free from biologically active finishes