Trudie Styler's Sculpt and Tone Ballet DVD
Barre and chair ballet routines, plus mindful meditation
Trudie Styler's Sculpt & Tone Ballet DVD gives you two dance workouts to help you improve strength, balance and posture. Since studying ballet as a child, Trudie Styler has long admired the ageless art of ballet as well as the extraordinary strength and grace of ballet dancers. Together with classically trained dancer and fitness guru James D'Silva, Styler delivers this ballet-based 25-minute workout you can do with a barre or with a chair. Includes bonus 12-minute mindful meditation. USA.
Trudie Styler's Sculpt & Tone Ballet Workout DVD Includes:
- 25-minute ballet routine you can do with a barre or chair
- Improves strength, balance and posture
- Sculpt and tone through invigorating dance
- Footwork tutorial to help you master all the moves
- Interviews with Trudie Styler, Sting and James D'Silva, with music from Sting's classical album Songs from the Labyrinth
- Chakra meditation with Trudie and James
- Behind the scenes peek at Trudie Styler and Sting's eco-friendly Tuscan estate with an in-depth look at their organic wine production
Also available: Trudie Styler DVD set featuring six Trudie Styler titles at a special low price!
Trudie Styler Resources:
- Trudie Styler and Sting Interview
- Six minutue chair workout from Trudie Styler's Weight Loss Yoga DVD
Trudie Styler is an actress, film producer, director, human rights activist, environmentalist and organic farmer. Trudie’s charitable works for human rights and the environment have been recognized by many award-giving bodies, and through her work she is committed to working to improve the lives of impoverished and exploited children all over the world. In 1990, Trudie and Sting moved to Lake House in the English countryside and, determined to raise their children on a fresh and healthy diet, set about converting the 200 acres of farmland to organic status.
James D’Silva was born and raised in Goa, India, before moving to England to continue his training in classical and contemporary dance. Ten years ago he opened up his own Pilates studio in London – Bombay Gymkhana – and from this base his reputation has become well-established among his many devoted and celebrated clients. James teaches his own personally devised workouts, which incorporate Pilates, yoga and dance. Using a multifunctional workout machine he created, James specializes in exercise regimes that increase flexibility, strengthen and tone muscles and improve structural fitness.