Trudie Styler's Cardio Dance Flow DVD
Head-to-toe workout with intense cardio segment and active stretches from Trudie Styler with music by Sting
These fun, flowing dance and stretch routines were developed by fitness guru James D'Silva in collaboration with Trudie Styler — actress, producer, environmental activist and wife of rock star Sting. Cardio Dance Flow is two workouts on one DVD: a 25-minute cardio dance routine plus a 20-minute stretch segment. Includes personal interviews and footwork tutorial to help you master the moves. 45 minutes. USA.
Trudie Styler Cardio Dance Flow DVD Includes:
- Cardio dance segment is a fully integrated head-to-toe workout and provides intense cardio intervals along with smooth, elongating active stretches. Improve balance and endurance while lengthening and toning — always moving to the beat of this fast-paced workout. 25 minutes.
- Bonus stretch routine will help sculpt your muscles, leaving you feeling leaner and longer. This is fitness training infused with graceful elegance and artistry. 20 minutes.
Bonus Material Includes:
- Interviews with Trudie Styler, Sting and James D'Silva
- Footwork tutorial to help you master all the moves
- The making of Sting's album If On A Winter's Night
Also available: Trudie Styler DVD set featuring six Trudie Styler titles at a special low price!
Click to view the entire Trudie Styler DVD collection.
Trudie Styler Resources:
- Trudie Styler and Sting Interview
- Six minutue chair workout from Trudie Styler's Weight Loss Yoga DVD
Trudie Styler is an actress, film producer, director, human rights activist, environmentalist and organic farmer. Trudie’s charitable works for human rights and the environment have been recognized by many award-giving bodies, and through her work she is committed to working to improve the lives of impoverished and exploited children all over the world. In 1990, Trudie and Sting moved to Lake House in the English countryside and, determined to raise their children on a fresh and healthy diet, set about converting the 200 acres of farmland to organic status.
James D’Silva was born and raised in Goa, India, before moving to England to continue his training in classical and contemporary dance. Ten years ago he opened up his own Pilates studio in London – Bombay Gymkhana – and from this base his reputation has become well-established among his many devoted and celebrated clients. James teaches his own personally devised workouts, which incorporate Pilates, yoga and dance. Using a multifunctional workout machine he created, James specializes in exercise regimes that increase flexibility, strengthen and tone muscles and improve structural fitness.