Tribal Horn Necklace
- Made with 100% natural buffalo horn pieces
- Strung by hand on black cotton waxed cords
- Created by a fair trade group of women in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Famous for shell and buffalo horn products
- Makes a unique and one-of-a-kind statement piece
- Buffalo horn from animals that have died from natural causes
- Made exclusively by Gaiam
From Au Lac Designs, a fair trade group
Unleashing your wild side has never been easier than with our lovely handmade Tribal Horn Necklace. Created by a fair trade group of women as a supplement income to rice farming near Hanoi, an area famous for shell and buffalo horn. Made with 100% natural buffalo. Hand-painted horn pieces are strung elegantly by hand on two-tiered black cotton waxed cords. Buffalo horn is only taken from animals that have died from natural causes. Wipe clean. Horn pieces: 2"D. Cord lengths: 14" and 16". Vietnam.
Do not heat. Handle and store with care. Clean gently with a soft cloth. Horn pieces: 2"D. Cord lengths: 14" and 16".