Gaiam Tree of Life Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- BPA-free, lightweight stainless steel is perfectly portable and reusable
- 100% recyclable
- Plastic bottle alternative
- Leak-proof design
- Made exclusively by Gaiam
This stainless steel water bottle features our bestselling Tree of Life design. It’s BPA free, 100% recyclable and holds up to daily use while keeping plastic bottles out of landfills. This stainless steel bottle olds 25.36 fl. oz. (750 ml) and is 9¾"H x 2¾" in diameter. Hand wash only. China.
- Before using for the first time, wash the bottle, seal and drinking cap.
- The bottle and drinking cap should be thoroughly cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher using hot water with a mild detergent or regular dish washing liquid. Allow to dry completely before reassembling. Remove drinking cap regularly when not in use.
- Use only with ready-to-drink beverages.
- Suitable for fruit juices and isotonic drinks.
- Do not expose the bottle to extreme heat or cold.
- When using with carbonated drinks, avoid shaking and take care when opening.
- Caution: alcoholic, fermented or nutrient-rich beverages may cause excessive pressure to build up inside the bottle.
- Fill the bottle to no more than 1¼" (3cm) below the rim.
- Do not use for non-drinkable substances, e.g. liquid fuels or other flammable, corrosive or chemical substances.
- Not suitable for the microwave (risk of explosion), for cooking or for deep freezing.
- Do not use for long-term storage of liquids.
- Bottle can be placed in the refrigerator.
- Take care when using with hot drinks (risk of burning).
- Discard damaged bottles.
- Stainless steel is 100% recyclable.
- This bottle meets the FDA requirements for Food Contact Surface Toxicity 21 CFR 170 to 199.
- BPA free.
WHY STAINLESS STEEL?
- 86% of plastic water bottles used in the United States end up in landfills, taking up to 1,000 years to biodegrade.
- Transporting bottled water consumes approximately 1.5 million barrels of fossil fuels per year. Help reduce this number by carrying a refillable bottle.
- Americans are currently adding 30 million PET water bottles to our landfills every day.
- When you use a stainless steel bottle, your water remains free of unhealthy plastic residues.
Source: American Recycling Institute and NRDC.