- Vibrant eco-conscious bib necklace with matching earrings
- Designed with tagua, an all-natural seed from locally grown palm trees
- Wear necklace long or short
- Adjustable suede leather tie
- Earrings made with surgical steel wires
- Double-chain detail on both
- Handmade by fair trade artisans in Ecuador
From Andean Collection, a fair trade group.
Our vibrant adjustable Tagua Necklace and Earrings feature stunning, sustainable tagua, an all-natural seed from locally grown palm trees. Necklace is designed with a natural leather suede strap that adjusts from 22-36”L. Double-chain detail on both. Handmade by fair trade artisans. Earrings: 1"W x 2½"L. Ecuador.