Sun-Mar Continuous-Use Auto Flow 400 Composter
* An additional shipping charge of $20 applies.
- Environmentally friendly - Great fertilizer through recycling
- Easy to use - dump kitchen scraps and yard waste in and turn the drum
- Unique "Autoflow" double drum design prepares compost and delivers finished compost out the side
- Quality compost fertilizes plants and improves soil structure
- Combines the best features and advantages of both pile-type and drum-type composters
- Approximately 100-gallon drum
- Easy assembly - just 5 minutes
- Pest resistant
- Optional snap-on wheels included for easy transportation
- Continuous compost production
Sun Mar’s Auto Flow composters use a patented, rotating drum to move compost through two drums into a collection chamber. By the time compost reaches the output port, it has become a light, fluffy end product. You can load the composter with kitchen scraps continuously, making the Auto Flow unlike typical composters that require you to stop adding material at some point. Green polyethylene. Minimal assembly is required. 90-day limited warranty. 36"H x 28"W x 42"L. 70 lbs. Volume 366 liters (approx. 100 gallons). Canada.
Due to the size of this item, a delivery surcharge of $20 will be applied to the order for standard delivery.
Due to the size of this item, a delivery surcharge of $20 will be applied to the order for standard delivery. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Can only be shipped to the contiguous U.S. Can not be shipped to P.O. boxes. Express delivery not available. 42” Long
Volume 366 liters (approx. 100 gallons)
Shop more composters from Gaiam
How to Make Compost
3 Ways to Slash Your Trash: Zero Waste Is Recycling 2
Add raw composting material to the Sun-Mar Continuous-Use Auto Flow 400 Composter through the sliding input door. Mix and aerate compost material by rotating the crank. Rotating the drum allows compost to fall from the central output port, into your container below.
Composting is essential to an organic garden. Everything from coffee grounds, to fruit and vegetable scraps, tea leaves and more can be broken down to supply your garden with much of the nutrients that plants crave. In addition to the vast benefits to your back yard garden, composters reduce the amount of waste in our landfills. The Sun-Mar Continuous-Use Auto Flow 400 Composter is practical and easy to use. The AutoFlow design keeps compost material tidy and odor-free until it is ready for your garden.