Sun-Mar Continuous-Use Auto Flow 200 Composter
A patented system for continuous composting
* An additional shipping charge of $20 applies.
Using a patented, rotating bio-drum, the Continuous-Use Composter moves compost material along an outer drum and then back toward a collection chamber as it's turned. By the time it reaches the output port, it's a light, fluffy end product. You can load this composter with kitchen scraps continuously, making it unlike typical drum composters, which require you to stop adding material at some point. Made from green polyethylene. Minimal assembly. 32""H x 33.5""W x 24"" diam; 38 lbs.; 50-gal. Capacity. Canada.
Auto Flow 200 Composter Features:
- Environmentally friendly - Great fertilizer through recycling
- Easy to use - dump kitchen scraps and yard waste in and turn the drum
- Unique ""Autoflow"" double drum design prepares compost and delivers finished compost out the side
- Quality compost fertilizes plants and improves soil structure
- Combines the best features and advantages of both pile-type and drum-type composters
- Approximately 50-gallon drum
- Easy-to-use, snap-together design can be set up and ready to go in as little as five minutes
- Pest resistant
- Continuous compost production
Due to the size of this item, a delivery surcharge of $20 will be applied to the order for standard delivery.
Shop more composters from Gaiam
How to Make Compost
3 Ways to Slash Your Trash: Zero Waste Is Recycling 2
Composting is essential to an organic garden. Everything from coffee grounds, to fruit and vegetable scraps, tea leaves and more can be broken down to supply your garden with much of the nutrients that plants crave. In addition to the vast benefits to your backyard garden, composters reduce the amount of waste in our landfills. The Continuous-Use Composter is practical and easy to use.