Sublime Printed Yoga Mat (3mm)
Add a cool and refreshing splash of lime to your practice
Our Sublime Yoga Mat adds a twist of cool refreshment and delicate detail to your daily yoga practice. Made with a nonslip, light-tack surface that’s ideal for every class, whether at home or at the studio. 68"L x 24"W x 3mm. Taiwan.
Click here if you need help choosing the right yoga mat for your needs.
Sublime Yoga Mat Features:
- Stable, non-slip surface
- Perfect for home or studio
- Safe and comfortable
- Made exclusively by Gaiam
Mat Bag: Machine wash and dry flat.
- Before using for the first time, wash the bottle, seal and drinking cap.
- The bottle and drinking cap should be thoroughly cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher using hot water with a mild detergent or regular dish washing liquid.
- Allow to dry completely before reassembling.
- Remove drinking cap regularly when not in use.
- Use only with ready-to-drink beverages.
- Suitable for fruit juices and isotonic drinks.
- Do not expose the bottle to extreme heat or cold.
- When using with carbonated drinks, avoid shaking and take care when opening.
- Caution: alcoholic, fermented or nutrient-rich beverages may cause excessive pressure to build up inside the bottle.
- Fill the bottle to no more than 1¼" (3cm) below the rim.
- Do not use for non-drinkable substances, e.g. liquid fuels or other flammable, corrosive or chemical substances.
- Not suitable for the microwave (risk of explosion), for cooking or for deep freezing.
- Do not use for long-term storage of liquids.
- Bottle can be placed in the refrigerator.
- Take care when using with hot drinks (risk of burning).
- Discard damaged bottles.
- Stainless steel is 100% recyclable.
- This bottle meets the FDA requirements for Food Contact Surface Toxicity 21 CFR 170 to 199.
- BPA free.
Important User Information IMPORTANT USER INFORMATION
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I received this matt for the holiday and my yoga instructor is telling me to machine wash it before I bring it to class but i don't see anything on putting it in the washing machine...???