Stretch Flex And Tone Dvd
Strengthen muscle and increase range of motion
With the Stretch, Flex & Tone DVD, you’ll join three different instructors as they take you through workouts designed to help you increase range of motion, improve flexibility, and tone and firm muscle so you can extend your possibilities each and every day. With Madeleine Lewis, Rodney Yee and Debbie Rocker. 85 minutes, plus bonus 10-minute downloadable workout. Made in the USA.
Stretch, Flex & Tone DVD Includes:
- Strengthen muscles and tone your body with three complete workouts
- Increase range of muscle and boost flexibility
- “Stretch” with Madeleine Lewis – Relieve stiffness and enhance flexibility with this full-body stretch routine. You’ll feel energized while improving posture and increasing your range of motion (30 minutes).
- "Flex" with Rodney Yee – This quick, deep-stretching yoga workout is a remarkable antidote anytime you feel stiff. You’ll release, lengthen and noticeably improve suppleness in your muscles while stretching all the major joints (25 minutes).
- “Tone” with Debbie Rocker – Get moving with this low-impact, high-results toning routine. You’ll achieve muscle definition while also burning calories to melt fat and tone your body. It’s an easy conditioning workout that takes you to a whole new level of fitness (30 minutes).
- Bonus download: “Relax the Back” with Rodney Yee – Rodney Yee’s 10-minute solution for back pain focuses on gentle stretches and twists that allow the back to release and loosen, bringing relief to sore, tight muscles.
- Made exclusively by Gaiam.
Madeleine Lewis is an award-winning fitness expert who has been the featured instructor and/ or choreographer in over 60 fitness videos. During her 25 years in the fitness industry, she has also been an exercise consultant for The New York Times, Shape Magazine and “The Today Show.”
Get to Know Rodney Yee Rodney Yee was a professional ballet dancer who later studied Iyengar yoga. He travels nationally and internationally to teach workshops, teacher-training and retreats. Rodney has been designing and performing in Gaiam programs for over 10 years. He has been featured on Oprah and other national programs
Get to Know Debbie Rocker
Fitness expert Debbie Rocker is a former professional athlete and personal trainer. She has worked with such stars as Marcia Cross, Lisa Rinna, Rachel Hunter, Kristin Davis, Rod Stewart, and Courtney Thorne-Smith. Debbie is the author of the book Training for Life and was one of the original developers of Spinning®. She was recently named the Yahoo! Health Expert for Walking and Fitness.