Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by kj1978 Does everything they say it does
This mop is amazing. It's so much easier to deal with, and actually much more effective, too, than a traditional sponge mop. I've never used a swiffer, but my boyfriend used to have one and he says this works a lot better, in addition to being WAY more environmentally friendly.
- It cleans better than the swiffer does; the cloths are fairly"scrubby"
- You can control how much cleaner you spray at a time
- You can use a vinegar/water solution instead of harmful chemical cleaners
- The cloths are really durable--we've had this for about 18 months now, and we've only used 2 of the 5 cloths that were included
- It feels sturdy and well made
- The rubber cloth holders are surprisingly effective and hold up well (I was skeptical)
- No batteries!
- It's ultimately a LOT cheaper than a swiffer because you so rarely have to replace parts--we won't need to buy more cloths for at least 2 years at this rate, and the rest still works fine.
It doesn't answer the phone or make me dinner.
March 15, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jeffery LOVE
I adore this product! The microtech clothes LAST. I love that I can use organic essential oils for cleaning and that this product is eco friendly (unlike Swiffers). Thanks Gaiam!
November 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by GAIAMX EFFECTIVE AND REUSABLE CLOTH
THE CLOTH WAS USED TO CLEAN A TILED FLOOR AND WAS GREAT IN THE CORNERS. IT WAS QUITE CONVENIENT TO WASH AND REUSE. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW IT WEARS OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD BUT IS EXCELLENT IN THE SHORT TERM.
August 29, 2014