Spiritual Cinema Circle (SCC)
The late fee-free DVD subscription that delivers movies with meaning
To purchase this item please visit www.spiritualcinemacircle.com
Spiritual Cinema Circle is a monthly DVD club delivering new spiritual films by independent film makers. Each month you’ll receive a DVD that contains four inspirational films – yours to keep! Try the first month for FREE! (pay only $4.95 s&h)
- 4 festival-quality films on one DVD each month, yours to keep & share
- Variety: A captivating blend of full-length features, shorts & documentaries
- Reflection: Monthly questions that inspire conversation
- Connection: A welcoming online community & filmmaker chats
- Insight: Free "filmmaker spotlight" newsletters & in-depth interviews
Get 4 great movies delivered to your home for just $21 a month (+ s & h). You never have to return anything, and there’s NO RISK! Join now!
As a member, each month you'll receive:
- A new DVD with 4 hard-to-find inspirational films including features, documentaries and shorts.
- Newsletter with film images, descriptions, and filmmaker interviews.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. If at any time, for any reason at all, you decide you're not satisfied, you can simply cancel your membership and we'll stop sending you movies each month. But even if you do cancel, all the movies you've received up to that point are yours to keep!
Be a part of something bigger than what ends up on the big screen. Start your journey today with Spiritual Cinema Circle and discover the heart and soul of cinema.
Sunday Fathers (feature)
In this touching film, Antoine, a divorced “Sunday father”, learns to set an example for his three children as he explores his new life.
Of Teaching Killer Whales Compassion
Joseph is a young homeless man whose life is changed through a chance encounter with a stranger.
An autistic girl and her imaginative world.
In the course of David’s first date with Hannah, he discovers there’s more to learn about her than he could have imagined.
Save 35% on a Spiritual Cinema Circle gift subscription
3 months of Spiritual Cinema Circle for only $49.95! (Includes shipping.) Start your gift subscription with Sunday Fathers. Twelve films in all—4 features and 9 shorts.