Seventh Generation Eucalyptus & Lavender Fabric Softener Sheets (12 boxes, 65 count)
- Renewable soy-oil-based fabric softener dryer sheets
- Deliver a truly fluffy, downy-soft, static-free load of laundry every time
- An eco-friendly, plant-derived alternative to conventional dryer sheets
- Fully recyclable and compostable
- Choose from blue eucalyptus and lavender scent or Free & Clear unscented
- 65 natural paper sheets per box
- Fully biodegradable and gentler on the planet
Not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as product may reduce flame resistance. Go Zero®
Go Zero allows Gaiam shoppers to counteract the environmental effect of shipping orders by using contributions to purchase trees through our partner The Conservation Fund. And now when you purchase Seventh Generation® products, we'll make the Go Zero donation for you!
For Seventh Generation products, we calculate the carbon offset based on each item's dimensions and shipping weight, and make the appropriate Go Zero donation to The Conservation Fund. You'll have an opportunity to make an additional Go Zero donation, if you'd like, at a later step in the order process.
In addition, Gaiam donates to The Conservation Fund to offset corporate carbon dioxide emissions. Since Gaiam initiated this first-of-its-kind carbon-neutral program, we've planted more than 115,000 trees, offsetting nearly 90,000 tons of carbon emissions. And we couldn't do it without caring customers like you!