Seventh Generation Bath Tissue - 2 Ply
The environmental choice
Made from 100% recycled paper with a minimum 80% post-consumer content, our eco-conscious Bathroom Tissue is remarkably soft and has more sheets per roll than conventional chlorine-bleached brands. (500 count rolls vs. 260 count rolls!) Bleached with environmentally safe sodium hydrosulfite and/or hydrogen peroxide. Septic-system safe. USA/Canada.
2 Ply Bath Tissue Features:
- 100% recycled paper (80% min. post-consumer, 20% pre-consumer)
- Whitened without chlorine bleach
- No dyes or inks
- No fragrances
- Safe for septic systems
- Ideal for low-flow toilets
- 52.6 square feet per roll
As the largest catalog retailer of Seventh Generation products, Gaiam has been providing safer solutions for healthier homes since 1989. With Seventh Generation’s industry-leading non-toxic cleaners that use biodegradable and vegetable-based ingredients instead of synthetic chemicals and household papers and trash bags that use recycled materials to save resources we help you do your best for both your family and the environment.
Are you really making a difference? Yes!
Since 2001, Gaiam customers have saved:
- 27,000 living trees, 70,000 cubic feet of landfill, and 9.8 million gallons of water by purchasing Seventh Generation recycled paper products!
- 525 barrels of petroleum and 3,900 pounds of chlorine from entering the environment by purchasing Seventh Generation laundry products!
Click here to shop more Seventh Generation household products.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I hope this helps and we apologize for any inconvenience!