One grand prize winner of the Gaiam ($100) and Whole Foods Market ($250) gift certificates will be selected by 2/5/14. 10 additional entrants will win a Deluxe Yoga Collection. Entries must be received by 1/31/14.
“PLUM DISTRICT" SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Gaiam, Inc. (the "Sponsor"), 833 W. South Boulder Road, Louisville, CO 80027. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this "Plum District" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes").
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents of the United States of America (including Washington, D.C.) are eligible to enter. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Not open to employees, officers or directors, or to members of the household or immediate family of any employee, officer or director of Sponsor and any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, or any advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies involved in the Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"). Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, local and municipal laws and regulations.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Subject to the specific prize entry dates and award dates outlined in Section 6, the Sweepstakes begins on Monday, January 6, 2014 at 8:00 A.M. Mountain Time ("MT") and ends on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. MT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sponsor's database computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit the “Plum District Sweepstakes” page at http://www.gaiam.com/s/gaiam/plumdistrictemail.html (the “Web Page”) and enter your email address on the Web Page. Follow the entry instructions and complete and submit the online entry form. All entries must be received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period in order to be eligible. Limit one entry per person. Subsequent entries from the same person using multiple email addresses may be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to enter more than once may result in disqualification at the discretion of the Sponsor.
Entries by any method other than as set forth in this Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting entry is prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges or data charges imposed by your Internet service or wireless provider will apply. It is solely your responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address. To do so, email your change of email address to GaiamInsider@Gaiam.com. Notification of an email address change is effective on the next business day following notification.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules.
5. PRIZES/ODDS: Eleven prizes are available and will be awarded, provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. The following prizes will be awarded: • One $100 gift certificate to Gaiam.com • One $250 gift certificate to Whole Foods Market • 10 deluxe yoga collections
Total ARV of the grand prize is $350.00; total ARV of the deluxe yoga collections is approximately $120 each. Limit of one prize per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable. No prize substitution will be allowed, except in Sponsor’s discretion.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
6. DRAWING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Sweepstakes judges will select the winners of the prizes on or about February 5, 2014.
All entries must be completed and submitted by January 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT to be eligible for the drawing.
The winners of the Sweepstakes will be randomly selected by the Sweepstakes judges from all eligible entries. The potential winners will be notified on or about February 5, 2014 at the email addresses provided at the time of entry.
The winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (the “Prize Claim Document”) to claim a prize.
The Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may disqualify a potential winner for any of the following reasons: (1) potential winner's failure to respond to winner notification via email within four days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three attempts; (3) the return of any prize as undeliverable; (4) the potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency, including a failure to execute the Prize Claim Document; (5) the potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize within ten days after the prize is sent; and (6) any other noncompliance with these Official Rules. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if she or he has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.
8. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize. If the winner is not of legal age of majority in his or her state of residence, at Sponsor’s options, the applicable prize either may be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian of winner, or the parent or legal guardian of winner may be required to ratify and sign the Prize Claim Document.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants' acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose or implied warranty of merchantability.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant's computer system or telephone which is occasioned by accessing the Web Page or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, or delays. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, or damaged submissions or prize notifications, or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections, or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, cable, or telephone transmissions, or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Web Page, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, incomplete, forged, software-generated, or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, any entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account from which it was sent, provided such account holder must still meet the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
In the event of a dispute as to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees, and that under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive (1) all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and (2) any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play, and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries unaffected by the problem. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
10. LIST OF WINNERS/OFFICIAL RULES: For an Official List of Winners (after February 5, 2014) or for a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Plum District Sweepstakes, c/o H. Traut, P.O. Box 833, Boulder, CO 80301.