Rodney Yee DVD Kit
Make a habit of yoga to feel energized and restored
- Encourages you to incorporate yoga into your daily routine
- Energizes and strengthens your body
- Hundreds of minutes of yoga instruction in one money-saving kit
A.M. YOGA FOR YOUR WEEK DVD:
Because of our natural rhythms, daybreak is the perfect time to open our bodies and center our minds. Let Rodney Yee be your daily guide through these five 20-minute morning practices. Each workout focuses on a specific area to loosen your muscles, relax your mind and energize you for the day ahead. Choose from standing poses, twists, backbends, forward bends and hip openers. It's simple enough for beginners, but effective for everyone.
- Five 20-minute focused morning routines
- Workouts appropriate for all skill levels
- Daily variety for your yoga practice
YOGA FOR BEGINNERS DVD:
Get that long, lean yoga look while centering your mind and improving posture and flexibility. Yoga masters Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman demonstrate all the basic poses in a detailed 40-minute beginners yoga pose training session.
Learn accurate alignment, technique and how to avoid the mistakes they see most often. Then put those lessons into practice with two full-length workouts. The 20-minute Morning Workout will get your day off to a refreshing start, helping you awaken and energize. The 15-minute Evening Workout restores, relaxes and soothes. Choose full, in-depth guidance as you get familiar with the routine or opt for minimal conversation so you can take in the sights and sounds of beautiful Molokai, Hawaii.
- On-screen pose training for perfect form
- Two full-length yoga workouts for beginners
- Secrets to overcoming the most common yoga mistakes
- 3 audio selections for each program: full instruction, pose only instruction, and inspirational instruction
A.M. P.M. YOGA FOR BEGINNERS DVD:
In A.M. Yoga, internationally acclaimed yoga instructor Rodney Yee leads a series of gentle yoga poses at sunrise on the shores of Maui to awaken your body and energize your mind.
In P.M. Yoga, renowned yoga teacher Patricia Walden leads an inspiring evening workout in Death Valley National Park to transition from the business of the day to a peaceful evening. Practicing just a few minutes a day can bring a lifetime's work of benefits for better health and well-being. Recommended props: yoga mat, block and strap. Total run time: 100 minutes.
- Two complete 20-minute yoga programs
- BONUS "How to Use Props - Active Yoga" mini workout
- Interviews with Rodney Yee and Patricia Walden
GET TO KNOW RODNEY YEE
Rodney Yee was a professional ballet dancer who later studied Iyengar yoga. He travels nationally and internationally to teach workshops, teacher-training and retreats. Rodney has been designing and performing in Gaiam programs for over 10 years. He has been featured on Oprah and other national programs.