Hand-Forged Recycled Steel Leaf Bath Tissue Holder
- Hand-forged of recycled steel by an eighteenth-generation blacksmith based in Colorado.
- To achieve the rich gold-colored luster on the leaf accents, the craftsman strokes a brass brush across the leaves while they're still hot.
- Clear wax finish allows the nuances of the handmade detailing and the patina of the brass and steel to shine through while protecting the metal from moisture.
- Durable, functional and beautiful, each piece is one of a kind and can be enjoyed for generations.
- Angled metal mounting screws included.
- Finished with a clear coat which protects the iron from rust and discoloration. These are made for bathroom environments.
Designed by an 18th-generation master blacksmith of recycled steel with brass flaming on the leaves, heirloom-quality pieces are wax-rubbed to provide a natural barrier against moisture. Old-fashioned mounting screws included. Available styles include: Towel Bar, Towel Ring, Leaf Hook, Tissue Holder and Kit of all 4 of these at a $30 savings. USA.