Reclaimed Silk Rugs
Reversible dhurrie-style silk flat weave floor covering lends texture and elegance
Shipping surcharges apply. See below for details.
Shop now, save later!
Spend $50 - $149 and receive a $25 gift card
Spend $150 - $249 and receive a $50 gift card
Spend $250 or more and receive a $100 gift card(Details)
Our exquisite new floor coverings are created from 100% reclaimed sari silk scraps and textile remnants from India. Each features a 3" fringe on the long ends. Hand-knotted and hand woven flat weave dhurrie-style with luxurious texture. Spectacular, saturated spectacular colors. Reversible and highly durable. Each is unique. Red berry, black or orange. India. A Gaiam exclusive.
Reclaimed Silk Rug Features:
- One-of-a-kind floor accents for your home
- 100% reclaimed silk from textile scraps
- Bright saturated colors beautifully enliven any décor
- Features 3" fringe on long ends
- Hand-knotted and hand woven luxurious texture
- Flat weave dhurrie-rug style
- Reversible and highly durable
- A Gaiam exclusive
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The weight of the 5x8 rug is 22lbs.
If you need to spot clean, test a section to make sure whatever cleaner you are using does not take up the color. The rug can also be dry cleaned, or sent out to a rug cleaner. I hope this helps!