Reclaimed Horn Boxes
Exquisitely handcrafted reclaimed buffalo horn one-of-a-kind table trio are handsome in any room.
Behold our beautiful Horn Box trio handmade from naturally reclaimed buffalo horn found in Vietnam. Polished to bring out the horn’s stunning brilliance. Made with sturdy MDF construction, lightweight and durable. Created by our fair trade partner Au Lac Designs in Vietnam. Removable lid for easy accessibility. Get all three for greater impact. Each 3"H. Colors and pattern will vary. Vietnam.
Reclaimed Horn Boxes Feature:
- Handmade from naturally reclaimed buffalo horn
- Created by our fair trade partner in Vietnam’s Thuy Ung Village
- Famous for its shell and buffalo horn creations
- Polished to bring out the horn’s multi-hued brilliance
- Sturdy and lightweight MDF construction
- Removable lid for simple storage
- Coordinates easily in any room or office
- Made exclusively by Gaiam
Extra Large: 7"L x 10"W x 3"H.
Large: 5"L x 7"W x 3"H.
Medium: 4"L x 6"W x 3"H.
Handle with care. Clean with a soft cloth.
Au Lac Designs in Vietnam
Vietnam’s rapidly changing economy has left many traditional artisans struggling to survive. Au Lac Designs, based in Hanoi, helps these craftspeople develop and sustain successful small businesses by offering a crucial network of support. Artists can now become successful entrepreneurs while preserving their unique crafts with specialized training in all aspects of commerce, including design input, quality control, order management and marketing. As one of the most successful fair trade businesses in Vietnam, Au Lac helps artisans from all over the country use their skills and traditions to create exquisitely made silk bedding and clothing, lacquer work and sculpture.