Raja Meditation Chair
Luxurious Meditation chair with hand-carved legs
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Raja means “royalty” in Hindi - and in this luxurious chair you just may feel like it. Shorter-styled armrests provide comfort in any sitting position, especially cross-legged sitting or meditation. Crafted from woven banana leaves and sustainable, plantation-grown mango wood from fruit-bearing trees, each piece of this chair is kiln-dried and protected with a natural water-based finish. Cushions are filled with kapok, a cotton-like fiber from the fruit of the Asian kapok tree. Hand-carved legs and lotus blossom design. Indonesia.
Raja Chair - Meditation Chair Features:
- Crafted from banana leaves and mango wood
- Chair is kiln-dried and protected with a natural water-based finish
- Shorter-styled armrests provide comfort in any sitting position
- Perfect seat for cross-legged sitting or meditation
- Cushions filled with kapok, a cotton-like fiber from the Asian kapok tree
- Hand-carved legs and lotus blossom design
Cushion covers are machine washable and air dry. Due to the size of this item, a delivery surcharge of $40 will be applied to the order for standard delivery. This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Express delivery not available. Cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Can be shipped to customers in the contiguous U.S. only.
Gift wrap not available. 19"H x 30"W x 28"D
Chair seat is 8" off the ground
Cushion is 2" thick
Weight 30 pounds