Rain Barrel and Diverter
A perfect system to capture rainfall
* This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Capture rainwater to ease drought-like conditions in your garden with this heavy-duty, 0.1875"-thick, recycled food-grade polyethylene Rain Barrel. Multiple barrels can be linked with an ordinary garden hose. 60-gallon capacity. Features overflow fitting, drain plug, screw-on cover and threaded spigot. Choose green or unpainted.
The galvanized steel Rain Diverter fits any downspout (metal or plastic). When the barrel is full, flip the diverter to the closed position to let downspout function as usual. USA.
Rain Barrel and Diverter Features:
- Lower your water bill with natural water collection
- Made in USA from recycled shipping barrels
- Includes overflow fitting, drain plug, screw on cover and a threaded spigot
- Includes simple instructions for easy installation
- Garden hose attaches to threaded spigot
- Two or more rain barrels may be linked together for additional rain collection
Rain Barrel and Diverter Dimensions:
These items ship directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Expedited shipping not available.
Oversize shipping charges apply. See Shipping Information for details.
This item is not eligible for promotional discounts.
- Spigot screws into the side of your rain barrel, as does the overflow fitting.
- Select an easily accessible downspout. Preferably on level ground to avoid tipping.
- Cut your downspout 9” above the top of the barrel.
- Attach downspout elbow to the new end, and move the rain barrel into position under it.
- Save the Rain Diverter™ may also be used (included).
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
2. What is the diameter of the top opening?
3. Is there a fitted screen inside the barrel under the lid?
4. Is a diagram of the barrel available?