Start your day with Rodney Yee, yogi master, and let him be your daily guide through five 20-minute morning practices. Each workout focuses on a specific area to loosen your muscles, relax your mind, and energize you for the day ahead. Choose from standing poses, twists, backbends, forward bends, and hip openers. It's simple enough for beginners, but effective for everyone.
- Five 20-minute focused morning routines
- Each segment focuses on building a specific yoga foundation
- Choose from standing, twist, bank bend, forward bend or hip openers
- Workouts appropriate for all skill levels
- Daily variety for your yoga practice
Approximate Total Run Time: 100 minutes.
Standing Segment (20 minutes): Build a strong foundation with a sequence of standing yoga poses.
Twist Segment (20 minutes): Learn various twist yoga poses with this sequence.
Back Bend Segment (20 minutes): Strengthen your back and increase flexibility with a series of back bend poses.
Forward Bend Segment (20 minutes): Improve flexibility and stretch the body with this forward bend segment.
Hip Opener Segment (20 minutes): A series of hip opening yoga poses to open the body and mind.