- Acclaimed yoga instructor Rodney Yee
- Incorporates yoga into your daily routine
- Clarifies and focuses your mind at the start of the day
- Builds muscle tone and burns calories
- Five practices that focus on different benefits
- Focus, energy, flexibility, strength, and relaxation
- Telly Awards Bronze Recipient
Approximate Total Run Time: 60 minutes.
A.M. Connection (20 minutes): Wake up your muscles and focus your mind for the day ahead.
P.M. Release (20 minutes): Release the stress of the day and gently unwind with this restorative practice that is the ideal ending to a busy day.
Energy (20 minutes): Lose weight and feel great with this energizing flow designed to burn calories and increase creativity.
Strength (20 minutes): Build strength and tone muscle while working up to new, more challenging poses.
Flexibility (20 minutes): Improve flexibility and increase your range of motion.