Center your mind and improve your posture and flexibility with our Yoga for Beginners DVD featuring yoga masters Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman. Includes one 20-minute morning workout to get your day off to a refreshing start and a 15-minute evening workout to restore, relax, and soothe your muscles. Choose between full audio instruction, pose only instruction, or inspirational instruction to take in the beautiful Molokai, Hawaii setting.
- World renowned yogis Rodney Yee & Colleen Saidman
- On-screen pose training to perfect your form
- Two full-length yoga workouts for beginners
- Includes a morning and a night practice
- Secrets to overcoming the most common yoga mistakes
- 3 audio selections for each program: full instruction, pose only instruction, and inspirational instruction
Approximate Total Run Time: 75 minutes.
Pose Training Session (40 minutes): Learn accurate alignment, technique and how to avoid common mistakes.
Morning Workout (20 minutes): Get your day started off right with invigorating stretches and poses.
Evening Workout (15 minutes): Restore, relax, and soothe your muscles to conclude your day.