Restorative Exercise for Strong Bones Kit
Bone Strength Exercise DVD includes:
- Basic prop skill: An introduction to proper prop use with in-depth detail on the physics behind prop "how to’s" and additional modifications
- Standing warm-up & series with ring: Exercise series designed for warming up the entire body
- Standing series: With tube and door attachment
- Advanced posture: Strengthening with both props
Benefits of Restorative Exercise Kit:
- Specific targeting for bone density in the hips, wrists, spine and ribs
- Posture - specifically reducing muscle patterns that can lead to osteoporosis
- Balance - reducing falls is the most important issue for those with bone density
Osteoporosis is on the rise, and while many people are aware that exercise can benefit, traditional fitness exercise is often not specific enough to generate bone. The Restorative Exercise for Strong Bones Kit will target sites specifically at risk for bone loss: hips, wrists, vertebrae, and ribs, with exercises designed to increase bone loading.
This 40-minute program includes slower-paced exercise designed to increase motor skill of areas not activating on a regular basis due to sitting and postural habits.
The tubing will create resistance for walking and sitting exercises, as well as standing, functional movements. Rich with thoughtful exercise prescription and instruction, Restorative Exercise for Strong Bones is designed to be a daily practice and learning experience for exercise treatment and prevention of bone loss. Includes DVD (40 mins) and resistance cords. With Katy Santiago. China.
More Wellness Solutions: