Learn the fundamentals of T’ai Chi, and how this ancient art form can help balance your daily life with David-Dorian Ross. T’ai Chi has been proven to help with physical ailments, such as diabetes and high blood pressure, and also improves mental clarity and focus. You’ll learn 9 easy-to-follow moves, and then put them all together into a traditional flow to balance mind, body and spirit.
- Learn the fundamentals of T’ai Chi
- Master 9 easy-to-follow moves
- Three 20 minute workouts teach you the principles of T’ai Chi plus 9 moves that come together into one flow
- Balance mind, body and spirit
- Made exclusively by Gaiam
Approximate Total Run Time: 60 minutes.
Entering the Flow (20 minutes): Learn the first two principles of T’ai Chi – Slow Down and Relax.
Find the Still Point (20 minutes): You’ll move on to the next two T’ai Chi principles – Sink Down/Stay Down and Be Neutral.
Create Balance (20 minutes): Discover the final two principles – Balance Energy and Coordinate. Then as all nine moves are put together in an easy-to-follow flow that you can master and practice daily.