Get your sweat on with Matt Giordano with these three 20-minute progressive yoga flow practices. Each practice features poses and sequences commonly found in hot yoga classes, allowing you to do them with or without a heated room! Start by Heating Up with an energizing sequence that brings awareness of breath. Then Ignite the Body with open and closed twists that will improve balance. Finally, finish your practice with a Simmer Down that includes forward folds to relax the body. These programs can be practiced solo or linked together for a full 60-minute hot yoga class. DVD includes a 10-minute bonus session that breaks down the most common hot yoga poses/sequences.
- Led by yoga instructor Matt Giordano
- Complete intro to Hot Yoga with or without a heated room
- Each practice features poses and sequences commonly found in hot yoga classes
- Three 20-minute progressive yoga flow practices
- Start with and energizing sequence that brings awareness of breath
- Improve balance with ab open and closed twist practice
- Simmer down with forward folds to relax and stretch the body
- Practice each solo or link all three for a full 60-minute Hot Yoga session
- Bonus 10-minute pose detail session
Approximate Total Run Time: 70 minutes.
Heating Up (20 minutes): Warm up with this energizing sequence that helps create awareness of breath.
Ignite the Body (20 minutes): A dynamic practice that features variations of Warrior ll and a combination of open and closed twists that will improve balance.
Simmer Down (20 minutes): This hip-opening practice features a variety of forward folds that will relax the body, leaving you energized.
Bonus: Pose Details (10 minutes): Matt breaks down four of the most commonly used yoga poses/sequences in hot yoga classes, including Chaturanga, Twisting Lunge, Float Forward, and Triangle Pose.