Pedometer Fitness Kit - Intermediate Level
- 45-minute audio CD workout
- Step counter
- Distance traveled
- Calorie counter
- Panic alarm
- Calorie counter
- Lightweight and small
- Clips easily to any clothing
Work out with one of America's top trainers. Our walking-for-life kits include everything you need: fitness coach, Debbie Rocker; a pedometer to track results; and an endurance-building workout program. Debbie's varying-intensity workout combined with energizing, motivating music, burns calories and takes you to your next fitness level. China.
Upbeat, motivating music and guided instruction is proven to effectively increase your results. Debbie coaches you every step of the way, with posture tips, walking techniques and upbeat reminders of what your ultimate goals are. Download the CD onto an MP3 for your own personal coaching workout sessions. See features tab to determine the pedometer that's right for you.
How to use the pedometer:
Take out battery insulator pull tab.
Set the metric / imperial system.
- Press the S5 (Up/Mode) to enter step mode.
- Press S3 (Set) and hold button for 3 seconds.
- Press S5 (Up/Mode) to toggle between metric / imperial.
- Press S3 (Set) to select.
Basic operation buttons:
- The display shows the current time.
- Press S6 (Down) to toggle 12/24 hour display format. If 12-hour display format is selected, PM times are indicated with a P.
- To set time: press and hold S3 (Set) to adjust mode. Hour will flash and display.
- Press S5 (Up/Mode) of S6 (Down) to adjust the flashing digits. Hold the button for fast scrolling. Press S3 (Set) to confirm and move to minute. Adjust the minute.
- Press S3 (Set) to confirm, and return back to the time mode.
- Press MODE key to enter step mode.
- The display shows the steps you have dones.
- Press and hold S2 (CLE) to reset the step count. All information regarding the step counter/distance/calorie will be erased.
- Press mode to key enter distance mode. It shows the distance traveled.
- To set personal stride: press and hold S3 (Set) to adjust mode.
- Press S5 (Up/Mode) and / or S6 (Down) to adjust the flashing digits. Hold button for fast scrolling. Press S3 (Set) to confirm, and return back to distance mode. Set stride: 30-180CM (12-70 inch).
- Press mode key to enter calorie mode.
- It will show the calories burned.
- To set personal weight: Press and hold S3 (Set) to adjust mode.
- Press S5 (Up/Mode) and S6 (Down) to adjust the flashing digits. Hold button for fast scrolling. Press S3 (Set) to confirm, and return back to calorie mode. Set weight: 10-15kg (20-330 lbs.)
Measuring your own stride:
- An individual's stride may vary in length. Input the appropriate length by measuring the distance of 10 steps and dividing by 10 to get your own stride length.
How to adjust:
Motion sensitivity slide switch
- Attach the unit correctly and walk 100 steps. If the reading is 105 steps or more, slide the Motion sensitivity switch to the left. If the reading is 95 steps or less, slide the motion sensitivity switch to the right.
How to wear your pedometer:
- Your pedometer clips easily and snugly to either side of the hip portion of your pants or shorts. For best results, keep the unit in line with the crease line of your pants.
- The pedometer must be directly perpendicular to the ground. The pedometer needs to be at a 60 degree angle to the ground. Dragging your feet, walking with sandals or uneven footsteps in a crowded area can affect the accuracy.
- The pedometer only works when walking, jogging, or walking up/down stairs.
How to use the panic alarm:
- Pull out the panic alarm pin S7 (Panic Alarm) from the unit to trigger the alarm.
- Press and hold S1 (RES) to stop sound temporarily.
- Insert the panic alarm pin back into the unit to stop the alarm instantly.
Panic alarm and LED Torch battery:
- Open the battery door by unscrewing the secure screw.
- Flip out the exhausted battery and replace with two new *CR2016 (3V) batteries. Make sure the polarity is correct. Close battery door and fasten the screws.
Fitness expert Debbie Rocker is a former professional athlete and personal trainer. She has worked with such stars as Marcia Cross, Lisa Rinna, Rachel Hunter, Kristin Davis, Rod Stewart, and Courtney Thorne-Smith. Debbie is the author of the book Training for Life and was one of the original developers of Spinning®. She was recently named the Yahoo! Health Expert for Walking and Fitness.
Any exercise program comes with inherent risks. Consult your health care professional before beginning this or any exercise program.