OxySonic® Facial System
Gently smoothing oxygenated mist exfoliator
The OxySonic® Facial System brush mist exfoliator is gentle enough to use every day to remove dry, flaky skin and uncover a more glowingly vibrant, younger you. Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin feels smoother and firmer. May help reduce the appearance of pores, oily areas, dry skin patches and breakouts. Removes makeup easily and thoroughly. Use separately or in combination with your current skin regime including cleansers, facial scrubs, microdermabrasion creams and moisturizers. Combines exfoliation with oxygenated mists, high frequency micro-pulsating cleansing and fine oxygenated warm (100-108°F) or cool (50-79°F) mists. Includes set of two non-porous microfiber bristle brush heads. Two power settings. Uses tap or distilled water. Safe for sensitive and normal skin types. 9"H x 5½"D x 8"W. 4 lb. China.
OxySonic® Facial System Features:
- Combines exfoliation with oxygenated mists
- Provides high-frequency micro-pulsating cleansing
- Removes outer layer of dry, flaky skin cells
- Great at removing makeup
- Reveals a more vibrant, younger appearance
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin appears smoother and firmer
- Minimizes the appearance of pores, oily areas, dry patches and acne
- Two power settings: from gentle exfoliation to deep penetrating
- Select from an array of warm or cool mists
- Provides a variety of ways to exfoliate, cleanse and hydrate the skin
- 380 mL water tank capacity
- Uses water or distilled water
- Non-porous microfiber bristle brush applicators (2)
- Soft density design for sensitive and normal skin types
9"H x 5½"D x 8"W. 4 lb.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and use as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if rash, redness or itching occurs. Anyone suffering from acne or any skin disorders should consult a physician before using this product. See manual for more information.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I'm seeing the word sonic in the title of the product, but not in the specifications sections. When you say, "Provides high-frequency micro-pulsating cleansing", does that mean that it uses sonic technology to clean the skin (similar to the Sonicare toothbrush or the Clarisonic brush)? It would make a difference to me before purchasing since I've had wonderful luck with my sonic toothbrush. Any information appreciated.