Organic Flow Wrap
Flattering flutter style wrap with thumbholes to keep sleeves in place
A perfect layering piece in touchably soft organic cotton perfect for a casual weekend or heading to and from yoga class. Flattering open flutter style with an uneven hem that’s longer in front, shorter in back. Thoughtful detailing, including zigzag stitch and thumbholes in the sleeves to keep your sleeves in place. Features our ecoOM technology; a unique blend of natural fibers and comfort stretch which allows for it to be soft to the touch and breathable with natural wicking. Charcoal. Made by a certified fair trade mill in Peru.
Organic Flow Wrap Features:
- Added spandex for comfort
- Open flutter styling with uneven hem and zigzag stitch
- Longer in front, shorter in back
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- Made with ultrasoft organic pima cotton with a soft heather
- Made by a certified fair trade mill in Peru, exclusively by Gaiam
Measurements: 36.5- 38" bust (based on size medium)
Learn more about our sizing and fits with our Measurement Guide.
Material: 89% organic cotton, 11% spandex
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with similar colors and mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.