Organic Cotton + Wool Pillow
Natural wool support covered in pure organic cotton
Our natural Wool Pillow provides springy resiliency and natural resistance to mold, mildew, dust mites and bacteria. Natural wool fibers are absorbent and breathable and won’t clump or shift for superior performance. Created from natural wool sheared from humanely raised sheep and covered in a 250-thread-count, 100% organic cotton shell. Spot or dry clean. 26""L x 20""W. China.
Organic Cotton + Wool Pillow Features:
- Wool is naturally breathable and absorbent for year-round comfort
- Naturally resistant to mites, mold and bacteria
- Created from natural wool harvested from humanely raised sheep
- Covered in 250-thread-count, 100% pure organic cotton
- Made exclusively by Gaiam
Organic wool Pillow is available exclusively from Gaiam.
Spot or dry clean.
Gift wrap not available.
26"L x 20"W
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Also, since pillow "protectors" standardly contain plastic/polyurethane, they off-gas VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). See the 1-star review for the polyurethane-backed curtains for more info; look up 25-0004 on this site. I personally want to avoid VOC off-gassing next to my face all night--I'd rather *I* was protected than my pillow was protected.