Our ceramic and stainless Kitchen Compost Crocks are the most attractive solution for countertop kitchen composting. The Ceramic Kitchen Crock has a fully glazed interior that won't stain or absorb odor and holds up to one gallon of kitchen scraps. Both crocks hold an activated carbon filter in the lid to prevent odors and a removable stainless steel handle. Dishwasher safe. Includes one filter; filters last three months. Ceramic crock measures 10½"H x 7" diameter; stainless steel crock measures 11"H x 8½" diameter. Replacement carbon filters also available. China.
Keep your Kitchen Compost Crock smelling fresh with carbon replacement filters. The activated carbon prevents odors. Held in the lid, the filter lasts up to three months. Replacements for the Ceramic Crock sold in sets of 2, 6 or 12. Replacement filters are for the Stainless Steel Crock sold in sets of 2. China.
Ceramic and Stainless Steel Kitchen Compost Crock Features:
- Compact design fits on most countertops
- Attractive solution to kitchen composting
- Removable stainless steel handle and odor-preventing carbon filter in the lid
- Holds up to one gallon of kitchen scraps
- Comes with one 3-month filter
- Replacement filters available