Naturally water-resistant and virtually impervious to bathroom moisture, our eco-friendly fair trade teak shower stool also doubles as a clever bathroom table or shower seat. Made from sustainable teak, this unique bowed-design seat is hand-sanded and rubbed with an oil finish that will last for years. Handcrafted from sustainably grown plantation teak by a fair trade business that employs both men and women. This small, family-run fair trade enterprise allows these craftspeople to use their unique skills and training to thrive by running their own business for a fair, living wage. Weight limit 250 lb. 18"L x 13"W x 21"H. 32 lb. Indonesia.
Teak Shower Seat Features:
- Gaiam exclusive
- Handcrafted by Indonesian fair trade artisans working with our fair trade partner, Mitra Bali
- Made from sustainably grown teak wood
- Naturally water-resistant for use as a shower seat
- Hand-sanded and oil-finished bath stool
- Long-term wear and durability