Ashtanga Yoga Introductory Poses DVD with Nicki Doane
Master the essentials of this hatha yoga system
Ashtanga Yoga Introductory Poses helps you begin to sculpt lean muscle. It elevates your heart rate and cleanses your body of toxins — all while deepening your personal insight and leading you to greater strength and peace within.
Created with acclaimed yoga instructor Nicki Doane, Ashtanga Yoga Introductory Poses guides you with detailed, step-by-step instruction and demonstration — at a pace that makes the yoga practice easy to learn and completely non-intimidating. Filmed amid the stunning beauty of Doane's native Hawaii, the DVD includes a wealth of bonus content: a quick-reference pose guide program segment, fold-out pose guide poster with full-color photos and positioning details, BONUS advanced Ashtanga video demonstration session and an exclusive interview with Nicki Doane. 85 minutes.
Benefits of Ashtanga Yoga Introductory Poses DVD:
- Helps you master the essentials of this hatha yoga system developed by Nicki's teacher, Ashtanga developer Sri K. Pattabhi Jois
- Follow Nicki as she shows and explains...
- Active vinyasa, or flowing poses and breathing techniques, to strengthen your mind-body connection
- Ujjayi breathing, or ocean sounds breathing, to create rhythm and focus the mind
- Bandhas, or internal locks, to regulate the body's energy flow