Meditation DVD Gift Set
3-DVD set helps to silence the mind for deep relaxation
Learn to silence the mind and achieve a deep sense of calm.
Relaxation & Breathing for Meditation DVD Features:
- Prepares the body and mind for meditation
- Perfect for meditation beginners who have trouble silencing the mind
- Guided relaxation by renowned yoga instructor Rodney Yee
- Convenient DVD chapter menus for easy navigation
A.M. and P.M. Meditation DVD Features:
- Create inner calm and focus throughout your day
- Two complete practices to begin and end the day with mindfulness
- BONUS! Chair exercises to stretch the back and hips
Meditation for Beginners DVD Features:
- Mindful Yoga – comprehensive yoga program to prepare your body & mind for meditation
- Body Scan – gain a deeper awareness of your body from head to toe
- Seated meditation
- In depth interview with Maritza
Gift Set Includes 3 Inspiring DVDs:
Relaxation & Breathing for Meditation
With Rodney Yee is a program of gentle yoga poses and breathing techniques to bring body and mind to stillness. Rodney shows you how to use breath work to prepare for meditation, and he focuses on the practice of silencing the mind to instill a sense of calm and contentment.
A.M. and P.M. Meditation
Programs offer inspiring centering techniques. In A.M. Meditation, acclaimed yoga and meditation instructor Rodney Yee leads a gentle warm-up. In P.M. Meditation, leading meditation teacher Maritza creates a space of rejuvenation. Great for all levels.
Gaiam presents the Meditation for Beginners DVD. Meditation can help you get in tune with your spiritual energy. This simple art form will help ease tension and anxiety to bring a calm sense of being.
Meditation for Beginners
Yoga and meditation instructor Maritza guides you step-by-step in the practice of mindfulness so you can calm and center yourself. A 15-minute yoga practice prepares your body, mind and attention for two 20-minute guided relaxation and meditation sessions. From stress reduction to spiritual awakening, meditation takes you on an inward journey of self-discovery beyond form and appearance to embody your core energy and wisdom and access your highest human potential.
Rodney Yee was a professional ballet dancer who later studied Iyengar yoga. He travels nationally and internationally to teach workshops, teacher-trainings and retreats. Rodney has been designing and performing in Gaiam programs for over 10 years. He has been featured on Oprah and other national programs.<br><br> Maritza has been practicing Vipassana or Insight Meditation and yoga since 1982. Originally from France, she has studied in Asia and the West. She is a certified Iyengar yoga instructor and teacher trainer in Anusara Yoga. She leads classes and retreats in both yoga and meditation.<br><br>