If you suffer from a lack of energy, feel depressed and find your motivation waning, you may be suffering from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), caused when you are deprived of precious sunlight.
Light Therapy can eliminate the symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and the original HappyLite Deluxe Light Bath can help.
SAD is a form of mild depression that affects nearly 20% of the public.
Say, “goodbye” to Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and the no-sun blues!
- 10,000 LUX of “sunlight” with NO harmful UV rays
- High-performance, flicker-free electronic ballast blocks harmful EMI and RF transmissions
- Provides even, natural light – unlike LED systems with pinpoints of harsh light
- Compact in size for easy portability
- Comes with tabletop stand and space-saving wall mount option
- 30 minutes a day can make a difference in your “winter blues”
- True Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) therapy device at a fraction of the cost of others
- Activates your natural mood enhancers
- Actives your “daylight response,” which stimulates thinking and energy
- Can be hung on a wall or set on a table or counter for your morning sunshine bath
When you need the healing relief of sunlight, bathe in the power of the 10,000 lux glare-free natural spectrum. The HappyLite Deluxe helps alleviate light-deficiency symptoms, whether from rainy days, seasonal change, jet lag or shift work. Compact, light and easy to carry, the HappyLite lightbox offers desk stand or wall-mount options. High-performance, flicker-free electronic ballast blocks harmful EMI and RF transmissions, with no harmful UV rays. 19½"H x 13¼'"W x 4"D. 10 lb. China.
Not recommended for those with cataracts.
Light Type: Two Daylight Spectrum compact fluorescent lamps
Light Life: 8,000 hours
Wattage: 72 watts
Lux: 10,000 at 12 inches away
CRI and Color Temp: 85 and Kelvin Color Temp is 6000