Kishu Water Filter
- Made from active charcoal created from a sustainably harvested resource
- Absorbs toxins and heavy metals from tap water
- Adds healthy minerals for delicious-tasting water
- Provides a much more environmentally friendly option to plastic-encased filters
- 100% compostable
- Each filter lasts up to 6 month
The Kishu Water Filter is the only compostable water filter, making it the perfect eco-smart choice for pure, toxin-free water. Made of hand-cut natural active carbon, the Kishu water filter absorbs lead, mercury, cadmium, copper and chlorine from your tap water for healthier, more delicious water. Simply place the Kishu in a pitcher, add water and allow it to filter overnight. The Kishu Compostable Water Filter is handcrafted from the branches of sustainably harvested holm oak trees in Japan, which are slowly fired in a traditional kiln for many days to produce this pure active carbon filter. When you’re done using the Kishu, simply compost and purchase a replacement. Lasts six months filtering 1 to 2 liters a day. Water pitcher not included. Japan.