Ergonomically designed kegel exercisers
Doctors recommend Kegel exercises for post-childbirth recovery, to reduce incontinence and to enhance sexual pleasure. The Contour Kegel Exerciser is uniquely weighted for maximum benefits and ergonomically designed to contour to the natural curves of the female body. Includes easy-to-follow instructions and suggested exercises. Made of phthalate-free plastic with an iron core. 6½"L x 1½"W; 14 oz. China.
The specially shaped Kegelcisor is made from lightly textured stainless steel and helps strengthen your pelvic muscles. When inserted, the cool (70 F) temperature automatically causes your pubococcygeus (PC) muscle to contract correctly. Made in the USA.
Kegel Exerciser Benefits:
- Strengthen the PC muscle with kegel exercises
- Helps with post-childbirth recovery, reduces incontinence and enhances sexual pleasure
Contour Kegel Exerciser Features:
- Ergonomically shaped and contoured to fit a woman’s body
- Includes step-by-step instructions and exercises
- Easy to clean
- Can be used with any lubricant
- Includes box for discreet storage
- Made of durable phthalate-free ABS plastic with an iron core
Stainless Steel Kegelcisor™ Features:
- Lightly textured
- Easy to clean
- Cool temperature causes the PC muscle to contract correctly
- Use with lubricant (recommended)
Contour Model: 6½"L x 1½"W; 14 oz.
Stainless Steel Kegelcisor: 7"L x graduated 3/4"- 1 1/8" diameter. 1 lb.
Childbirth and the natural aging process can both weaken the vaginal/pubococcygeus (PC), which is a hammock-like muscle that stretches from the pubic bone to the coccyx (tail bone), forming the floor of the pelvic cavity and supporting the pelvic organs. This weakening can lead to incontinence, as well as loss of pleasurable feelings and even orgasm. Exercising the PC muscle on a regular basic can restore and rejuvenate, help to prevent incontinence and increase sexual pleasure.