- Uses thermoelectric technology
- Powered by the heat generated from a tea light candle
- Provides ambiance lighting with lamp head in lower position and area lighting with lamp head raised
- Over its lifetime will provide thousands of hours of LED lighting
- Up to 4 hours per tea-light candle
- Creates the equivalent light of 18 candles
- Lantern housing made from stainless steel
- Aluminum sliding tray, interior and base (powder coated)
- Attractive tempered glass window design
- Perfect for entertaining and romantic dinners for two
Powered by a simple tea light candle using eco-conscious thermoelectric technology, our handsome JOI Lantern provides up to 4 hours (per candle) of bright enjoyable LED lighting for your outdoor space. Provides ambiance lighting with lamp head in lower position and area lighting with lamp head raised. Great for entertaining or as emergency lighting. 8½"H x 6"l x 6"W. Candles made in the USA; lantern made in Canada.
For occasional soot build-up:
1. Allow JOI to cool completely.
2. Place JOI on top of newspaper and wear gloves.
3. Open door to remove candle holder.
4. Remove heat collector shield by lifting up and pulling from the bottom.
5. Remove soot by running a folded piece of paper through the grooves of the heat collector.
6. Remove any remaining soot with an old toothbrush.
7. Replace heat collector as shown in user manual and close door. 8½"H x 6"l x 6"W